Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Annihilator vs. Rainbow Haired Highflyer (3rd weeks minor) Before match please ;)

Go down

The Annihilator vs. Rainbow Haired Highflyer (3rd weeks minor) Before match please ;) Empty The Annihilator vs. Rainbow Haired Highflyer (3rd weeks minor) Before match please ;)

Post  The Annihilator Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 am

*The Camera zooms out and focuses on two people talking to each other in the locker room*

" Seriusly, im telling ya mate " The Annihilator says. " Really Caio, i just came out of MikeĀ“s office, and he promised me that we are going up for the Tag Titles next week if i pull this victory off tonight in my match! "

" Well, that sounds great mate " Caio Lo Mestre says. " But really that brings just about this whole team on your shoulders. I hope you pull this off since im your partner. I just worry that you can focus now. "

*The Annihilator looks up from his shoes and right into Caio's eyes*

" Hey, im telling ya " The Annihilator says. " This match is as close as done alright. I cant lose with this motivation running. I just hope i dont injure my opponent, because im so aired up now.

*Caio starts walking slowly around in the locker room*

" Well " Caio Lo Mestre says. " If you get that over confident, you could ruin this whole match for yourself, even before you get in the ring. Get together and focus like normal. Arrogant attitude aren't gonna get you anywhere "

* The Annihilators face turns angry *

" Yeah right " The Annihilator says. " You just try to steal my moment. Just you be ready for next week, 'cause im gonna go in there and tear Rainbow apart. He aint gonna walk out of here tonight. If Mike dont like that he can just go cry in a corner "

*The Annihilator walks past Caio and heads for the ring entrance*
The Annihilator
The Annihilator

Back to top Go down