Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season)

3 posters

Go down

Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season) Empty Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season)

Post  Jorinho Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 am

*Camera fades to locker room where Jorinho sits on bench with his girlfriend Ashley and members of Renegade Demolition*

Jorinho: Aargghh! Oh my head...

Passion: What.. You look really tired.

Jorinho: Don't talk so loud... Aarggh..

Christian: Man? Have to I invite medication here?

LG: Ashley, do you know what is wrong with Jorinho's head?

Ashley: Man.. I think he have hangover.

Christian: Holy shit! Man you have to think when you drink.. You are member of Renegade Demolition so that's why you have to listen us! Just drink when you haven't matches coming or anyone else hadn't match of RD.

Jorinho: But...

Mike Knox: SHUT UP! You are always talking about you and your girlfriend. You have to prove you want to be member of RD. So if you comes here with hangover, we have to put you off our stable.

*Passion has telephone on her hand*

Ashley: Mmh.. Listen.. We had party last night 'cause it was our day.. We have been together now one year. And you know.. Jorinho drinks on the morning on breakfast normally.. and when he is taking easy.. He drinks really lot..

Passion smiles: Oh! I understand. Congratulations!

Ashley: Thank you!

*Dirty Mike steps on locker room*: I get message from Passion about Jorinho's hangover. Is that true?

Jorinho: Yeah.. it's true

Dirty Mike: Hell yeah! Go party and come work with hangover!?!?! Fuck off man! Are you really stupid?

Passion: CALM DOWN! I understand.. They had party 'cause they have been together now one year.

Dirty Mike: So?

Passion: What? Are you saying it's doesn't matter? How about us? We don't party our anniversary of first meeting? I thought you are great guy but seems you are just same kind idiot as all others!

LG: Krhm!

Christian: WHAT?!?

Dirty Mike: No, no, no! We party it like they do. But I have to keep show go on so we party it some other day.. not day before show..

Passion: Oh.. Sorry guys. I didn't mean you with that. But there is lot of idiots..

Mike Knox: No problem!

Dirty Mike: And Jorinho, you get some punishment of coming to workplace with hangover. You will fight against Tonse. He is military man so I think when he hear you are here with hangover he will be really angry!

Jorinho: Ok. Thank you.

*Everyone stands up*

*Dirty Mike takes Jorinho's hand and shake it*: Congratulations!

*Dirty Mike hugs Ashley* : Congratulations!

*Dirty Mike goes off locker room*

Jorinho: Ok, you don't have to do that!

Passion: But we want to!

LG: Hmm... I have idea..GROUP HUG!

*Camera fades to black*
Jorinho
Jorinho

Back to top Go down

Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season) Empty Re: Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season)

Post  shaggy 2Dope Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

DUDE!!! YOU CANT YOU THE WORD FUCK IN YOUR RP!! THAT CAN GET US IN TROUBLE
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down

Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season) Empty Re: Jorinho's hangover (03/03... 2nd minor show of season)

Post  Dirty Mike Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Jorinho Request a free breach you are done here in DWA we dont need assholes trying to get this fed deleted
Dirty Mike
Dirty Mike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggy 2Dope Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm

also who checks these to make sure these sorta things didnt happen? i mean if your gonna be the one putting it in the show then you should at least scan over it a little
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down