Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaggy 2Dope (third show of season)

Go down

shaggy 2Dope (third show of season) Empty shaggy 2Dope (third show of season)

Post  shaggy 2Dope Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

*camera zooms in on furio, kra-z j, and shaggy 2Dope*

shaggy 2Dope: hey guy yall are gonna be winning these tag team titles i can feel it and my match is against..... the light heavyweight champion

furio: hey earlier you said you were going to have some special guests in the audience who were you talking about?

shaggy 2Dope: haha glad you asked my guests will be the entire psychopathic records label meaning my homies violent j! twiztid!! blaze ya dead homie! and Esham gonna be in the house tonight!!!

kra-z j: oh god i can already tell its going to be alot of faygo and chaos..... i like that second part

furio: so... itll be a bunch of clowns? well that will be a first

shaggy 2Dope: uhh..... if you havent noticed..... im a clown..... and half of our audience is down with this serial killa clown...... OH! also to all the boondox and axe murder boyz fans sorry yall AMB and boondox are on tour so they cant make it tonight...... plus my match has a suprise to it a little psychopathic secret if you will

*camera fades out to the announce table*

al: psychopathic secret? wonder what that means

ron: i dont like the fact that all these clowns are sitting in the audience behind us

*camera zooms across the front row behind the announce table of the clowns spraying faygo and raising chaos*

ron: ..... i reall dont like it
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down