Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kra-z J strikes :Minor show 2/10/10

2 posters

Go down

Kra-z J strikes :Minor show 2/10/10 Empty Kra-z J strikes :Minor show 2/10/10

Post  Kra-z J Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 pm

-
-
-
*The camera fades in on the Locker Room.*
-
*Smashed is Seen removing clothing from a bag as the lights flicker off and on.*
-
*The lights stabalize as Kra-z J is seen standing behind a confused Smashed who slowly turns around facing Kra-z J.*
-
*Kra-z J lifts Smashed onto his shoulders and powerbombs Smashed hard onto thier neck through a nearby wooden bench executing a Legendary Khaos Bomb.*
-
*The camera zooms in as Kra-z J kneels beside a now helpless Smashed.*
-
Kra-z J: All shall learn to fear the darkness from which I lurk. No one is safe! All Shall feed my need for pain and suffering. You will be the first of many victims on my endless path of chaos and anarchy as I make my deepest desires your reality. Your screams will be my song as I bathe in your blood.
-
*Kra-z J turns to stare right into the camera.*
-
Kra-z J: After our General Manager Warhearts weak attempts to destroy me and lock me away I came back and layed him down at my feet gaining my free agent contract giving me the right to do as I please here free from his strings. So here tonight I chose you Smashed. You will be my first victim. My first message to things to come for the rest of the roster.
-
*The camera fades to black.*
-
-
-
Kra-z J
Kra-z J

Back to top Go down

Kra-z J strikes :Minor show 2/10/10 Empty Re: Kra-z J strikes :Minor show 2/10/10

Post  L Gutierrez Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 pm

The camera shows Luis and he is walking towards Kra-z J's locker room and he walks in

LG: Hey KJ i ju...

Kra-z j: (interrupting) Can you not just barge in like that

LG: oh sorry well i just came to talk about our tag match

Kraz- J: There is no need to talk stay out of my way thats the end of it

LG: Well fine, but hey You used to be lost souls till you umm.. well never mind but hey you got me the LH champ to back you up fighting Caio a member of the lost souls and some other loser but lets give caio something he can take back to those lost soul freaks
L Gutierrez
L Gutierrez

Back to top Go down