Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caio/Anni vs Furio & Kra-z J (tag title match) before match please

Go down

Caio/Anni vs Furio & Kra-z J (tag title match) before match please Empty Caio/Anni vs Furio & Kra-z J (tag title match) before match please

Post  The Annihilator Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Camera fades out to backstage area and find The Annihilator walking around in search for his team mate. Moments past and he was still searching that was all until he found Caio Lo Mestre walking out of a room, Annihilator was ever so close to getting hit in the face by the door but it missed him by a few centimeters.

The two locked in on each other and there was an awkward silence was in the air but that soon pasted as the two shook hands with Caio adding his own little style to the shake."Smooth bro, you look like you want something?" Caio is intrigued by what Annihilator wants and how this may or may not involve the team, Annihlator is a little shy but in the end he spits it out. "Well it's about the card, are we really in a match with these neanderthalers?"

Caio had a cheeky grin on his face before patting Annihilator on the shoulder. "Yo, I'm afraid to admit it but yes, yes we are in this match, sad but true, somehow they got themselfs a title." Anni's jaw dropped as he couldn't understand why they were put into a match with these parasites that only milks the federation for money. "Jesus, why does Mike undermine my skill and put us with these ones?.

Caio looks weirdly at Anni. " Well, at least Mike gave us the title match in our first tag match." Anni walks back and forth. "Yes, so he can actually see some greatness when it shines up in his big head." Caio laughed and stared at Anni. "As long as you stick to the plan, we can pull this one home. I just look forward to another title in my bag, and i dont hope you come in my way of getting another."

Anni looked at Caio. "Well i wont. I just need time to get my mindset right now."

( This is an alt. ending if Caio doesnt add anything, and this line should not be included in the show, unless Caio doesnt add anything, then the following line is in fact the ending who should be used, thanks for understanding )

Anni sat down and closed his eyes, focusing. Caio walked in front off him. "Good, at least you take this match a little bit serius, cause i dont want to throw this chance away." Anni responded with his eyes closed. "You just get ready and stop worrying about me. Im gonna bring my A-Game tonight."

*Camera fades out and goes black*
The Annihilator
The Annihilator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum