Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after match phycotic episode (after passion match)minor show

Go down

after match phycotic episode (after passion match)minor show Empty after match phycotic episode (after passion match)minor show

Post  BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

-
-
-
The camera follows Skunk Warrior back stage he is dazed and anyone in hes way he is destroying security tried to stophim and he walked right thru ten of them like they were paper Skunk is screaming Dirty im gonna kick your ass into a bloddy plup.
-
Skunk warrior is standing outside of the GM's office and he is pounding on the door.
-
Suddenly the door opens and Warheart is standing there Skunk Warrior say move or ill move ya .
-
From behind at least 25 security gards circle Skunk Warrior and GM Dirty Mike struts out with a smirk on his face .
-
GM Dirty Mike : Skunk how about them equal rights record shows you lost to her HAhaHA looks like you got your just rewards.
-
Passion:Ah hun is the replay im seeing correct did you hit him with a chair?
-
GM Dirty Mike: Not now dear im makeing an example.
-
Passion: Excuse me right now im offering Skunk Warrior a title shot at the ppv and you are going to draw up a contract right now
i can beat stinky with my eyes closed .
-
GM Dirty Mike:Oh no im not !!!
-
Passion:I think you will or elese no happy ending for a while!
-
GM Dirty Mike:arrrrrrrh ok fine dear have it your way here is the contract>
-
Passion signs the contract Skunk is looking it over he signs it and then skunk warrior hits Passion with a smoked out!
-
Skunk Warrior:This time im not holding back im gonna fight you like a man.
-
GM Dirty Mike is trying to get to Skunk Warrior but he cannot the security team is getting in the way
Skunk Warrior somehow gets away and races off on his triumph.
-
-
-
BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR
BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum