Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skunk warrior first rp for new season feb 24th 2010

Go down

skunk warrior first rp for new season feb 24th 2010 Empty skunk warrior first rp for new season feb 24th 2010

Post  BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

-
-
-
Skunk Warrior returns
A familar song plays from the speakers the crowd is both cheering and booing!
-
The song is suddenly deafened by the sound of a custom chopper and Skunk Warrior blazes to the ring with his wife riding snuggly behind him.
-
Skunk Warrior get off his chopper and kisses his wife.
Skunk is standing out side of the ring, he has not entered and the crowd is chanting ass kisser
Skunk motions for a mic he is still standing out side of the ring Jennie Frost hands Skunk Warrior the mic as he stands there Jennie enters the ring she looks at Skunk and says "now I know that Hayden was suppose to interview you but she is having a costume malfunction at the moment so I will do this interview if that's ok with you."
-
Skunk nods his head to say ok. Ass kisser can still be heard from the crowd.
-
Jennie: Skunk we all want to know why did you leave and how on earth did you get back on our roster?
-
Skunk: Clears his throat and begins to talk Jennie I left because I had a dagger in my back some dirty piece of crap had it in for me I was fighting guys out my league and was still kicking there asses a certain major show key figure wanted me to either loose my title or have to forfit it due to an injury. so befor that happened I left. I wasnt under contract! So I left on my own terms I will not let that person get their kicks off of me.
-
The crowd has stopped chanting ass kisser and are now chanting ass kicker
-
Skunk; Jennie as for how I got back its a blurr I was in Maracco sampling some goods with my new wife when I was attacked all i can remember is some thing about mafia and then I woke up in the hospital my good friend Warhart was there I was pretty messed up on the pain killers he told me who attacked me and why it was a couple weeks later I get a copy of a signed contract I dont remember signing anything but my wife said a doctor came in right after Warhart left and had me sign some papers for discharge. I had to sign discharge papers the day I was released I now realize who that first doctor was.
-
GM Dirty Mike's music plays from the trinatron speakers and his pyros go off he walks with is normal goofy strut
-
GM Dirty Mike makes his way to the ring the camera zooms in on skunk's face smoke is coming from his nostrils and the corners of his mouth GM Dirty Mike walks right past Skunk Warrior not even making eye contact
-
Gm Dirty Mike takes the mic from Jennie and says go sit down your interview is over
-
Gm Dirty Mike: Yes Skunk it was me, the fake doctor!
-
Skunk warrior who has remained outside the ring now enters the ring, the crowd is going freakin crazy
-
Skunk warrior looks GM Dirty Mike right in the face he doesn't say a word just as Gm Dirty Mike opens his mouth Skunk Warrior attacks GM Dirty Mike, he smashes his mic right off the Gm's face and busts him wide open GM Dirty Mike is a crimson mask he is stumbling around the ring in confusion and then Skunk Warrior lifts GM DIrty Mike above his head and performs a horrific smoked out GM Dirty Mike lay motionless in the ring. Next time you send people to take me out make sure im dead!
-
Skunk: You are the first piece of crap in my way. D.W.A. Renegades here is your warning I never lost a match in D.W.A. this dirty piece of crap hired a double for my last match and staged it, he owes all of you DWA fans an apololgy.
Renegades I am going to destroy every one on this show I am going to kill this show every wrestler beware I am back and I am pissed off so if you have the courage to try me, come get some and if not put your skirts back on and stay out of my way.
-
-
-

Last edited by Dirty Mike on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This RP is edited)
BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR
BLUEBERRY SKUNK WARRIOR

Back to top Go down