Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valerio vs Cristian First show New season

3 posters

Go down

Valerio vs Cristian First show New season Empty Valerio vs Cristian First show New season

Post  Valerio Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm

*Valerio stands in ring, microphone in her hand*

“Hello, here we are with a brand new season in 2010. But it seems nothing has changed. You still don’t know me and Shaggy 2Dope is still like a clown. So I wanna ask Warheart to come over here to explain to me why he doesn’t give me no rematch with Shaggy 2Dope. If he is not coming, I will go. But the crowd here wants to see me fight with Shaggy”. *crowd cheers* “When I go, they will go.”

*Warheart comes in*

Warheart: “Well Valerio, let me explain the reason why you don’t get a rematch...See, you are blinded by your selfishness and now your true colour is coming out.”

*Valerio looks at Warheart with eyes that burn with hate and an evil smile*

Warheart: “You are nothing but an arrogant woman”.
Valerio: “Shaggy 2Dope is a cheater, and you know it!”

*The music from Shaggy, crowd cheers*

Shaggy: “Well Valerio, you call me a cheater? I am ready to give you a rematch that will tell which one of us is the best wrestler. But not tonight”.

Valerio: “Hahaha! Do I sense some fear? Are you scared, little clown? Next time we fight I will be your worst nightmare.

Warheart: “Tonight you will fight against....”

*Lights go out, music starts and Christian makes his appearance, big applause from the crowd*

Valerio

Back to top Go down

Valerio vs Cristian First show New season Empty Re: Valerio vs Cristian First show New season

Post  Christian Cage Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

*Christian looks around the arena*

Christian: WELCOME TO THE PEEP ZONE!!!! *Crowd cheers* But most importantly, WELCOME TO DWA 2010!!!!

*Crowd cheers very loudly chanting "Christian! Christian! Christian!"*

Christian: [turns to Warheart] Thank you for finally booking me in a non-tag team match. [turns to shaggy] And dude, Val is so right! Dude, you're a total cheater!

Valerio: Thank you for agreeing with me Christian.

Christian: No problem babe!

Valerio: Babe?

Christian: Calm down. I'm just pickin with ya! Anyways, I came out here to do my usual routine. [clears throat] "Tonight I go one-on-one with Valerio! It's gonna be a hellacious match! But I will come out on top..." Awww, screw it! Listen, Valerio. You and me both want to beat down shaggy. So, what do you say that whoever wins tonight gets to fight shaggy next week?

*Crowd cheers*

shaggy: That's not a good idea. Tell'em Warheart!

Warheart: Actually shaggy...I think its a great idea. Tonight one-half of the Renegades Tag Team Champions Christian goes one-on-one against Valerio, with the winner facing shaggy 2dope next week!

Al: Whooo! Listen to this crowd! They love this!
Ron: But who's gonna win tonight?

Valerio: Thank you Warheart! You just gave me an even bigger reason to win this match! One, to beat a DWA Original. Two, get my rematch with shaggy!
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Valerio vs Cristian First show New season Empty Re: Valerio vs Cristian First show New season

Post  L Gutierrez Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Killing in the name by Rage against the machine plays and Luis comes out holding a mic as the fans are going wild at the sight of the champ

LG: Hey you're putting a match against shaggy on the line and didn't invite me? I want a shot at his face too.

Warheart: maybe an other time Luis.

LG: Aww come on i am the LH champ. How about i will fight the winner of the winner of this match to see who fights shaggy. Christian if you win which you most likely will against valerio... no offense valerio, its strictly business christian if we end up having a match if warheart even accepts my offer. What do you say warheart?
L Gutierrez
L Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerio Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Valerio walks by Luis, looking him straight in the eye. Then she walks to Christian, puts her finger under his chin, raises one eyebrow and says:

"But first…you have to defeat ME…babe…."

Valerio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down