Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaggy makes demands

2 posters

Go down

shaggy makes demands Empty shaggy makes demands

Post  shaggy 2Dope Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:47 pm

*camera zooms in on shaggy 2Dope*

shaggy 2Dope: now listen up all a yall out here! *points toward the backstage* and all yall champions back there after i win my match tonight.... im going for one of the champions whether it be in a match or an attack either way im either gonna get the gold.... or the acheivment of knowing i ended there title reign
im not saying which champ it is but which ever one it is...... you had better hope somebody has your back now all of you have a good rest of the show and a good night
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down

shaggy makes demands Empty Mike Knox answers the demand

Post  Mike Knox Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 am

Knox shows up on the titiantron: *laughing* you have a long road ahead of you if think you will get a shot at any of their titles. first off you have to survive the match with me and second off who do you think you are challenging us for them titles....if you want a shot at then titles you will have to go through me to even get in the picture.
Mike Knox
Mike Knox

Back to top Go down

shaggy makes demands Empty Re: shaggy makes demands

Post  shaggy 2Dope Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 pm

shaggy 2Dope: knox your just a small..... small speedbump on my way to the title and after tonight your just gonna be the guy in the back hoping that he even gets a match were as i am gonna be the guy with gold around my waist
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down

shaggy makes demands Empty Re: shaggy makes demands

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down