Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaggy 2Dope vs mike knox (first show of the season)

2 posters

Go down

shaggy 2Dope vs mike knox (first show of the season) Empty shaggy 2Dope vs mike knox (first show of the season)

Post  shaggy 2Dope Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm

*camera zooms in on shaggy 2Dope and mike knox*

mike knox: i thought i was done kicking your ass around the ring

shaggy 2Dope: and i thought i was done beatin your ass with chairs and other oblects

mike knox: shaggy you couldnt eve beat me and you wont tonight either

shaggy 2Dope: the only reason i couldnt beat you is because the ref ended all of our matches in a draw before i could end it they ended all of our matches in a draw

mike knox: except for that one i beat you in

shaggy 2Dope:you didnt beat me if i remember correctly you only won because of the fact that the ref we had always seemed to be in our corner whenever i was about to win our matches he would end it in a draw

mike knox: please shaggy the ref wasnt on my side for our matches

shaggy 2Dope: its true and you know it..... tonight i get retribution and you get an ass beating you will never forget....... well acctually you might because i plan on beating your hea so much you might get a concussion or two

Last edited by shaggy 2Dope on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaggy 2Dope
shaggy 2Dope

Back to top Go down

shaggy 2Dope vs mike knox (first show of the season) Empty Spell Checked and Tweaked

Post  Mike Knox Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 pm

*camera zooms in on Shaggy 2Dope and Mike Knox*

Mike Knox: I thought I was done kicking your ass around the ring

Shaggy 2Dope: and I thought I was done beating your ass with chairs and other objects

Mike Knox: shaggy you couldn't even beat me and you wont tonight either

Shaggy 2Dope: the only reason I couldn’t beat you is because the ref ended all of our matches in a draw before I could end it they ended all of our matches in a draw

Mike Knox: except for that one I beat you in...........oh you did pin me once in the dungeon match but that was after I was beaten down by four other people

Shaggy 2Dope: you didn’t beat me if I remember correctly you only won because of the fact that the ref we had always seemed to be in our corner whenever I was about to win our matches he would end it in a draw

Mike Knox: please shaggy the ref wasn’t on my side for our matches

Shaggy 2Dope: its true and you know it..... tonight I get retribution and you get an ass beating you will never forget....... well actually you might because I plan on beating your head so much you might get a concussion or two

Mike Knox: well I disagree with that because when you went and splurged on Faygo during the season break I went back to my dojo in Phoenix and trained harder then I have ever in my life......this is a NEW Mike Knox I don't care if anyone gets in mine or Renegade Demolition way they will be taken out.............because I am bigger, faster, and STRONGER

*Mike Knox walks away into the darkness*
Mike Knox
Mike Knox

Back to top Go down