Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Cage vs Jack Ammo RP pt 1 3-17-10

Go down

Christian Cage vs Jack Ammo RP pt 1 3-17-10 Empty Christian Cage vs Jack Ammo RP pt 1 3-17-10

Post  Christian Cage Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm

*Christian Cage's theme song plays as Christian Cage and jack ammo make their way to the ring

Al: And there are our FORMER Renegades Tag Team Champions!
Ron: But they shouldn't be! They were one of the best tag team champions Renegades has ever had!
Al: Things change everyday, partner.

*Christian & jack stand in the middle of the ring with microphones in their hands*

Christian: Last week, Furio and Kra-z J beat us to become the new Renegades Tag Team Champions.
jack: Yeah, that was mostly our fault. We didn't have our heads in the game like we thought.
Christian: But that changes tonight! As of this moment, jack and I our invoking our rematch clause so we can win back the tag team titles!

*Crowd cheers*

Ron: I love it! They'll win the titles back!

*Dirty Mike's theme song plays as Dirty Mike walks out onto the ramp*

Dirty Mike: Well, the tag team titles will be defended tonight, but you two will not be the challengers. Instead, Caio Riviera and The Annihilator will be challenging Furio and Kra-z J for the Tag Team Championship. But if you two are eager to have a match tonight, I can make one for you...tonight in this very ring it'll be Christian Cage vs jack ammo one-on-one!

*Christian and jack look at Mike surprisingly as Mike turns around to walk away*

Dirty Mike: [turning back around] Oh! Almost forgot. Your match, will be a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!!

*Dirty Mike's theme song plays once more as Dirty Mike heads backstage*

Ron: Can you believe this!??! Instead of giving them the match they deserve he puts them against each other!
Al: Well, you never know what to expect in DWA.

*Christian and jack head backstage talking to each other in disbelief*
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down