Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of Christian and The Birth of Christian Cage 3-10-10 RP

Go down

The Death of Christian and The Birth of Christian Cage 3-10-10 RP Empty The Death of Christian and The Birth of Christian Cage 3-10-10 RP

Post  Christian Cage Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm

*jack ammo's theme song hits as he comes down to the ring alone with a despaired look on his face*

Al: I wonder what's wrong with jack...
Ron: I don't know but it can't be good..

*jack paces back and forth in the ring*

jack: I'm not quite sure how to say this but....Christian is dead....

*Crowd gasps*

Ron: Christian is dead.....no.....
Al: This is truly a sad moment....

jack: [starts to laugh then shouts] BUT HERE TO TAKE HIS PLACE....CHRISTIAN CAGE!!!!

*A remixed version of My Last Breath by Evanescence plays as Christian Cage makes his way to the ring*

Ron: Its Christian!!! I mean Christian Cage!!
Al: So this was all just a joke? He changed his name as said that he died? What is wrong with him?

*Christian Cage walks into the ring and does his signature taunt*

Christian: WELCOME TO THE PEEP ZONE!!!! As you all know, tonight me and jack will be defending our tag team titles against Furio & Kra-z J. For those of you who remember, I pinned Kra-z J to win us the tag team titles. Now, I don't see it as an honorable win because his partner, Jason Knudson, left him to dry. So, if me and jack do lose the titles, its just karma.
jack: But we're not gonna lose them right?
Christian: I don't know jack. But we can try our hardest to keep them. Remember, its not just enough to make the Peeps proud, we gotta steal the show... BECAUSE THAT'S....

*Crowd yells back "HOW I ROLL!!!"*

Christian: Exactly

*Christian Cage and jack ammo walk out of the ring and backstage as Christian Cage's theme song plays*
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down