Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did They Hear Right? Is DWA missing money? ... (3-17-10) somewhere b4 my fight

Go down

Did They Hear Right? Is DWA missing money?  ... (3-17-10) somewhere b4 my fight Empty Did They Hear Right? Is DWA missing money? ... (3-17-10) somewhere b4 my fight

Post  Passion Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm

cameras fade into Passion's locker room where Passion is seen talking on her cell phone. Ouside the door is a few DWA memebers listening.

Passion : Yes sir , for tonight please. Ahh no sir , just me. No sir Gm Dirty Mike will not be joining me tonight, thats right I'm coming alone, make sure you have it ready? Yes, thank you. Hey sir ! you did bill half of this to DWA right ? Righ the last we talked about this the total was 560,000 , Yes bill DWA 280,000 and the other half will be in cash. I know you love your cash.

Passion gets off the phone, put her things aways and heads for the door. As Passion opens the door she finds a few guys outside her door.

Passion: What heck we're ya'll doing? Nevermind I don't have time for this, I need to go see Gm Dirty Mike, before my match. Out of my way now !

Passion is seen making her way to GM Dirty Mikes office. Passion just walks right in, not even knocking.

Passion : we have to talk !

GM Dirty Mike : Whats wrong hon?

Passion : * with a mad look * How can I get ready for my match tonight when the are guys outside my door? You need to do something about this. You've know that there are a few that don't want me here and are trying their best to get some dirt on me so you'll get mad , I guess. I mean there watching my every move.

Gm Dirty Mike : Come here , and calm down you get so worked up over the little stuff. Don't you have your match tonight with Skunk Warrior ?

Passion : Yes hon I do, but I believe I'm ready, I just need to calm down a bit ... Oh by the way darlin after my match and all I'll b going out for a bit I have something I need to take care, but I won't be gone long.

The cameras begin to fade out as GM Dirty Mike and Passion talk over whats going on and GM Dirty Mike tries to get Passion focused on her match.
Passion
Passion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum