Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No One's Exempted 2-24-10 (part 2) (b4 my fight )

Go down

No One's Exempted 2-24-10 (part 2) (b4 my fight ) Empty No One's Exempted 2-24-10 (part 2) (b4 my fight )

Post  Passion Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 am

* Cameras fade in showing Passion walking trying to make her to the locker room. When Passion hears someone yelling out her name. Passion begins to turn to see Christian trying to catch up with her. *

Christian: Wow! Good to see you back, how you doing? Are you sure you’re ready to come back so soon?

Passion: *smiles* Hey Christian, I’m doing and feeling great. I’ve been working really hard to get a quick came back. Plus between winning that Warzone Title and Dirty Mike asking me to marry him, I’ve been on cloud 9 and frankly feel unstoppable.

Christian: I’m glad to hear about you and Dirty Mike … but I mean how you feel about getting back in the ring so soon, specialty with a guy none of us know.

Passion: Oh yes that new BOY, The Skelett. *Passion begins to laugh* Yes, yes I plan on giving him a warm welcome in our match tonight. Wow Christian is this 100 question night? Oh I got it you have decided to try out for interviewer… *Passion begins to laugh*

Christian: Dang Passion *looking upset* getting a little sassy are we? What’s your deal?

Passion: Sassy … Deal? *Passion smirks* Ha looks to me I’m not the only one, Christian! I tell you what you listen and listen close. I know we going back but that don’t exempt you from a good ole butt kick’ in , so just get out of my way and please tell all the other boys I’m back with a new out look and if they don’t like it, then to take a number and get in line.

*Passion storms off not giving Christian a chance to say a word. As she turns the corner someone runs into her almost knocking her off her feet*

Passion: Hey! Open your dang eyes! And who the heck are you?

The Skelett: Well … Well, what have we here … * The Skelett pauses* I don’t have to answer any of your questions, you will find out soon enough.

Passion: Oh I see, let me guess *Passion pauses* you’re the new BOY! The Skelett , hey boy *Passion smirks* Your on my turf and

*The Skelett interrupts Passion and grabs her by her arm.*

The Skelett: Let me make myself clear, I won’t be talked to that way by any guy and dang sure not by a woman!

*Passion begins to struggle to get away but The Skelett slams Passion against the wall. With all the commotion Christian can’t help to over here and goes to see what’s going on.*

Passion: Get your hands off me!

Christian gets between the Passion and The Skelett. Pulling The Skelett off of Passion

Christian: Passion go! Just save it for the show you two!

Passion: I’ll see you in the ring and you best bring all you got.

The Skelett: Oh I’ll bring it!

*Passion begins to walk away leaving the two guy talking and the cameras begin to fade out*
Passion
Passion

Back to top Go down