Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Annihilator vs Young Blaze

Go down

The Annihilator vs Young Blaze Empty The Annihilator vs Young Blaze

Post  The Annihilator Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 pm

As the cameras return from a commercial break, immediately appearing on the tv screens of viewers worldwide is a man in the center of the ring. His back is to the camera, but judging by the reaction from this capacity crowd they know who they are seeing. From his dark black bandanna, his long blond hair down to his black muscle shirt; from his white power belt down to his signature black thunder tights, everyone in the arena knows who is about to address them. It’s…the Annihilator.

The massive reaction from the crowd to The Annihilators new attire only swells in magnitude as the camera captures him. The chants start slowly to build "Anni, Anni!"

You know somethin, mates? I spent all weekend in my home, in my grimey lonely sarcophagus of a basement thinking over this whole coming back to this company again” said The Annihilator. His pectorals stretching the black shirt to its limits. "And as I sat there wasting away, pondering about being in the same ring as Young Blaze, I realized that i would be nothing without all of you!!". "And when that self important loud mouth to Dirty Mike told me i was going against a lowlife like Young Blaze i knew this was going to be easy".

The Annihilator turns around and drops the mic in one movement.
The Annihilator
The Annihilator

Back to top Go down