Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Minister Arrives!

Go down

Sinister Minister Arrives! Empty Sinister Minister Arrives!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 pm

I hope it's right, the formatting. If not just let me know.

A music hits that is not familiar with D.W.A, the Tron that is going above the entrance is flashing a name called Sinister Minister
-
A man steps out of the curtain. His face painted black and white and is quite pale. He is wearing a top hat and has a cane. He walks with the title belt from a now defunct fed. He steps into the ring and his face turns sour.
-
Sinister Minister: "What in the hell! What do the staff at D.W.A let into this building. You all stink. Seriously, the stench from me standing in the ring coming off of you guys is strong enough that I will now have to throw these clothes out when I get to the back. They are ruined. This is enough to make me puke! Hell, I thought the last federation fans were horrible, y'all are a bunch of inbred cousin lovers. We won't talk about the last federation any further."
-
Sinister Minister smiles and laughs and the crowd boo's heavily. One throws a half eaten cheeseburger into the ring. They don't seem to like this fellow much. I wonder why?
-
Sinister Minister: "I left a federation the Cruiserweight Champion. I held it for over 3 months, hell I'd have held it for a year if that place was still up. Dominican Daredevil, you better shine that title up really nice...I'm coming for it!"
-
Another music hits and this is a familiar one, but not to D.W.A. I am a real American starts. A fat retard starts running down to the ring hopping around and waving at all the fans. The fellow has nun chucks on his back. Plastic by the way. Sinister Minister looks on and shakes his head.
-
Sinister Minister: "American Tommy, what are you doing down here!? I told you to stay in the back!"
-
American Tommy: "But Sin Min, I wanted to see all these fans. The smell is wonderful! Makes it feel like home!"
-
Sinister Minister about throws up in his mouth. American Tommy sees the cheeseburger on the ground and dives on it. I mean literally dives on it. Jumping feet off the ground for it. He starts eating it like he hasn't eaten anything for weeks. Which obviously is a lie because well he is fat. The referee that is standing in the ring waiting for the next match and tries to grab it from American Tommy. Tommy takes the plastic nun chucks off his back and starts hitting the referee in the shins with it. The referee falls down to the ground and American Tommy keeps hitting him with the plastic nun chucks.
-
Sinister Minister: "Damn! I can't take you anywhere! Put those nun chucks away and get to the back. You are an embarrassment. I will leave you with these fat, ugly, smelly fans if you don't behave. Then again...you'd probably like that."
-
Sinister Minister grabs American Tommy and forces him out of the ring and gets out behind him. He raises the mic to his mouth.
-
Sinister Minister: "In the name of the WRESTLING GOD!"
-
They venture back to the back. Sinister Minister is shrugging off the gestures of the fan while American Tommy jumps up and down trying to shake everybody's hand.

Last edited by Sinister Minister on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sinister Minister Arrives! Empty Re: Sinister Minister Arrives!

Post  Kra-z J Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

3 Things.
1. Its DWA not DAW
2. You cant speak about other federations and talk about the titles you won from them.
3. I am guessing since your level 21 you will probably be on the major show which means you need to roleplay in the major show area, but I give you an A for effort. I think you are a great roleplayer from what I see and am glad to have you aboard. Keep up the good work.
Kra-z J
Kra-z J

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Kra-z J wrote:3 Things.
1. Its DWA not DAW
2. You cant speak about other federations and talk about the titles you won from them.
3. I am guessing since your level 21 you will probably be on the major show which means you need to roleplay in the major show area, but I give you an A for effort. I think you are a great roleplayer from what I see and am glad to have you aboard. Keep up the good work.

Obviously I'm not on the shows for this week, so does it really matter where I post it. There was a reason I posted it here because it is the first show of the week. I just came here yesterday...

I edited the names of the other feds out and made it vague.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum