Dirty's Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Demoliton 2/24/10

Go down

Renegade Demoliton 2/24/10 Empty Renegade Demoliton 2/24/10

Post  Christian Cage Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

*Survival of the Sickest by Saliva blasts in the arena as Renegade Demolition walks to the ring with big applause from the crowd*

Ron: And there they are: Renegade Demolition lead by the NEW Light Heavyweight Champion Luis Gutierrez and Renegades Tag Team Champions Christian and jack ammo.
Al: Yup, and I bet they have alot to say because now they technically run Renegades!!

*Christian smiles and looks around at the crowd*

Christian: As you all know, at the PPV last season, both LG and Passion had title matches. And as you can see...

*Luis and Passion hold up their titles*

jack: They won!

*Christian hands the mic to Luis*

Luis: That's right! After losing to Caio Riviera two weeks in a row I finally beat him, in a LADDER match!!

*Crowd cheers as Luis hands Passion the microphone*

Passion: I made history twice in one match at Dirty Laundry 2. Becoming the first Warzone Champion and becoming the first female Warzone Champion in DWA history!! I dedicated that win to all the women in the world who think they can't do anything! I also dedicate it to Dirty Mike!

*Jorinho gets another microphone*

Jorinho: Not again with Mike. He's all you talk about. *Looks at the crowd* Trust me, when the show's off the air its always "Mike this and Mike that" with this woman!
Passion: [looks at Jorinho angrily] You're the same way with Ashley and your damn beer!!
Jorinho: Yeah bu......
Passion: Ha! Speechless! I win another arguement!

*Christian grabs Jorinho's mic*

Christian: [sighs] Anyways, we're here to let all of you, OUR Peeps, know that as long as we have all the titles on Renegades, the Lost Souls have very limited power here!! Oh and if you didn't know, now you know.

*Christian hands Knox the mic*

Mike: And shaggy 2dope!! I hope you're ready to get the beating of a lifetime!!

*Christian and Luis look at each other*

Luis: [grabbing a third mic] Anyways, we'll see all of you really soon!! And on behalf of Renegade Demoliton, I'd like to say Thank You for being behind us!!
Christian: [taking Mike's microphone] Uhh...how do I follow that up....of course, the only way I know how...BECAUSE THAT'S...

*Crowd yells back "HOW WE ROLL!!!"*

*Renegade Demolition walks back towards the backstage area*
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down